Thursday, May 03, 2007

Roy Pearson is a jag-bag

Have you heard about this guy? He's a judge in Washington D.C. named Roy Pearson and he's suing the immigrant owners of a dry-cleaning business for $65 million because they lost a pair of his pants. That's right, you heard me correctly. He's taking advantage of a loophole in the judicial system that allows him to sue a small business for a ridulous amount. Why? I guess it's because he's an enormous jag-bag. I will now proceed to pepper his name, Roy Pearson, throughout the rest of this blog entry in hopes that somebody important will read this and demand that he, Roy Pearson, be removed from his duties as judge. I also hope that someone will find another loophole in the system that allows small-business owners like the owners of this dry-cleaner to countersue jag-bags like Roy Pearson for putting them through hell just because they felt like it. Jag-bags like Roy Pearson need to be stopped.

[Editors note: I use the term 'jag-bag' in the highest of esteem, just in case the jag-bag Roy Pearson ever reads this and decides to sue me for defamation]

Labels: , , |

1 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    I am glad you specified which jag bag definition you are using, if not I would have thought it meant this.