Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lather, rinse, repeat.

So this morning, I was in the shower and I was standing there looking at the rack of shampoo and soap thinking, "I have no idea what I have left to do." I honestly couldn't remember if I had shampooed yet. It wasn't until the shampoo was in my hair that I realized that I had washed it once already.

My mind is definitely going. It's been happening a lot more lately. In fact, just the other day something similar happened when I just stood there in some room trying to remember what I was in there for. Or maybe I was outside? And that might have been today.

I think these may be the early warning signs for that one disease. What's it called? That guy that was president before the guy who's president now's dad was president had it, I think. I sure I hope I don't have that. That would suck not to be able to remember anything.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I forgot what I was going to say.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Great post, Steve!!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Steve, this post is actually funny. I knew you would eventually post something amusing. Back to the subject, I sympathize. Everynight, I end up making at least 2 trips to check if I closed the garage door.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    And you probably don't even have a garage, do you, Anonymous? :)