Friday, December 29, 2006

My final Random's of 2006

This year at your New Years party, make sure that you're the guy to shout out "FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!!", but instead, do it like every 20 minutes from the time you get there. It'll get good laughs in the beginning, but by the 3rd or 4th time, someone will want to strangle you. Trust me, it'll be the highest of high comedy, at least for you. Okay, onto the Randoms:

- I read Roger Ebert’s original review of “The Brown Bunny” like 3 years ago. So why have I still not seen it yet?

- It doesn’t get much better than hot and spicy Cheese-It’s, Fruit Punch Gatorade, a salami, cheese, and ham sandwich, or a Tivo’d episode of The Office, unless of course all of these things are happening at once.

- As if opening a DVD case wasn’t hard enough, now they started making them with those two little plastic clamps on the top and bottom. What’s that all about?

- There’s so many words that break the “I before E except after C” rule, so why were we even taught it? That’s just “weird”.

- 2006 has come and gone without me ever getting really excited for an upcoming movie. Basically what I’m saying is Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell better get crackin’, and it better not be for Ricky Bobby 2.

- I’m always extra cautious on the drive home from the grocery store if eggs are involved. But really, how much does an egg cost? Like a nickel?

- It defeats the purpose of locking your front door at night if you’re going to accidentally leave your keys in it.

- I hate the guy at work who says “how can you eat there?” when I bring my lunch back to my desk. Like I really need someone to point out that I shouldn’t be eating Taco Bell.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Labels: , , , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    3174 minutes!!!! (UTC time)

  2. Greg Says:

    "I" before "E", except after "C" and when sounding like "A" as in "neighbor" or "weigh" and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May and you'll never be right no matter what you say.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Your reason for not wanting to go on Wheel of Fortune is similar to my reason for skipping the Jeopardy try-outs. At home I'm a Jeopardy champ. But I just know I'll go on tv and channel SNL and ask for The Rapist out of nervousness.

    I have never heard of a more disgusting combination of food. Of course, minus The Office.

    I don't know about any good movies with Vince or Will, but I for one am looking forward to Horton Hears a Who with Mr. Steve Carell.