Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Disease

Our family just got over the bug that's been going around. My 6 year old got the worst of it, which made for a particularly enjoyable drive to Grandmas house on Friday afternoon. My condolences to the maintenance crew of the I-94 Exit 42 rest area. If I'd known it was going to end like that, we wouldn't have stopped for Wendy's on the way. But at least it wasn't in my van!

Speaking of diseases, I'm guessing that they named "Heart Disease" on a Monday or a Friday. Or maybe on the first day back from a long Christmas weekend. Seriously, they totally mailed it in on that one. Why not just call emphysema a "Lung Owwie"?

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I wonder why they didn't go with lung owwie. I already feel enough like a child around medical doctors. Might as well sound like one too.


    "Don't touch it! It could get infected, Jesus! He could get anything - Tetanus, rabies, scabies, emphysema."

  2. Greg Says:

    Excellent Adventures in Babysitting reference.