Thursday, December 07, 2006

"What's a MILF?"

It's December and January can't get here soon enough. You see, I have a Family Guy calendar on my cubicle wall and this month's calendar image has caused quite a stir around the office. I was actually looking forward to this month's calendar for most of the year but now I'm regretting it.

This month is Lois. I'll admit that I have quite the crush on Lois (if one can have a crush on a cartoon). But in this picture, we have the lovely Lois in a skimpy teddy with the caption "GOT MILF?" I thought it was harmless enough. I was wrong, though it's not what you'd expect.

It's not as though my workplace is so uptight that someone's upset about the risque Lois on my wall. Uptight, no. Naive, yes. The problem is that a couple of people have asked, "What's a MILF?" One of them was an older woman. Luckily my phone rang at that exact moment so I never had to answer. Now I have to take the calendar down in case she comes back.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    HA HA HA HA HA...that's HILARIOUS!! So I guess that means you're taking home the "Girls Next Door" calendar that I got you for Christmas.

  2. Greg Says:

    Oh yeah... that calendar won't last very long... especially the Bridget months.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I bet you'll go from March to May because of the pages sticking together, huh? :)