Thursday, December 07, 2006

Diagnosed with a case of the Randoms

- I’ll eat a Twizzler if I’m hungry and it’s the only food available. But I don’t understand why someone would buy them from a gas station when there's other options like Cheez-Its, Doritos, or Slim Jims.

- I had never even heard of Orange Julius until that ridiculous SNL sketch with Sylvester Stallone a few years ago. But even now, I’ve still never seen one. Same goes for Sonic Burgers. Where are these places?

- Is it Rainbow Sherbert or Rainbow Sherbet? I think I always tried to avoid this question altogether whenever I was at Baskin Robbins by slurring something like "I'll have the Rainbow Shermermanbetman" while pointing at it through the glass.

- There is nothing more uncomfortable than being at a sporting event where the person singing the National Anthem screws up the words. But I’m sure it came pretty close for the people who were at the Dolly Parton tribute concert during Jessica Simpson’s performance. Poor Jessica.

- I like Ketchup on my hot dog. There, I said it. Now quit giving me crap about it.

- 7-11 Slurpees are just one of those items that mean more to you when you’re a kid than when you’re an adult. Same with McNuggets.

- Rex Grossman is going to throw for 200+ yards and at least 2 TD passes on Monday night while the Bears win 27-13. You heard it here first. But please don’t rub it in on Tuesday morning if I’m completely wrong. That would just be mean.

- "Mike" did his good deed of the day two nights ago by helping Old Guy, whose car was stuck in the snow right down the street. "Mike" helped push Old Guy’s car out of the snow, and Old Guy thanked "Mike" countless times afterwards. That "Mike" sure is a swell guy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You know I love you Mike but of all the flavors available you go for the Rainbow Sherbet? I'm a little disappointed. Hopefully you still enjoy a Thursday Heath Bar blizzard. And yes, icecream is always a good idea no matter what the tempature is outside.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You're right. Nerds blizzards are unforgivable. I try to block out the Nerds Blizzard incident of 2004 but it will always be a dark cloud in my life.

    If Mike and Beth weren't married I propose right now....chocolate on chocolate Dove ice cream bars-perfection on a stick.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    There is no other condiment allowed on a hot dog besides mustard.