Monday, August 11, 2008

Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen, and other Randoms

- I like it when NBC gives us the back-story of an Olympic athlete right before they show their event. It’s like they’re saying "here’s who we’re rooting for and you should be too."

- Headline seen on the front of ESPN.com: Favre runs penalty lap. If you want hard-hitting sports journalism, make sure you tune into ESPN.com. Word is Brett also deuced an 8-incher after lunch. Pretty impressive. Thanks ESPN!

- I leave for a mini-vacation to NYC on Thursday. I’ve never been to Yankee Stadium, but I've got tickets for the Saturday day game. I’m not saying I’m excited, but right now I’m twisting my nipples like the cajun guy from The Waterboy.

- That last one was just to get the 8-inch deuce image out of your head. I figured you’d rather picture my twisted nipples over Brett’s B.M.’s. Or maybe not.

- Tom Brady is dating Gisele Bündchen, right? So with so many celebrity couples having their names combined by the media like Bennifer and Brangelina, why haven’t we heard "The Brady Bündchen" yet? Tell me that doesn’t make sense.

- If you’ve seen that already, I apologize. But if you haven’t and you see it in the future, just remember where you saw it first.

- On that note, remember that you can't always get what you want. But if you bitch and moan the loudest, hopefully someone will punch you in the face.

Labels: , |

0 comments: