Thursday, August 28, 2008

That's not change; that's more of the same!

What were your thoughts on Joe Biden's speech last night? I thought it was pretty sub par. He said of his wife Jill, she’s the only one who leaves him breathless and speechless at the same time. What does that mean? Show me a woman who leaves me breathless AND speechless, and I’ll show you a bitch. The breathless part I get; it's corny, but I get it. But what does it mean if your wife leaves you speechless? Speak up, Man. You may just be our Vice President.

I would also like to know more about McCain’s support of tax breaks to businesses that outsource their work that Biden mentioned. Was he implying that McCain supports tax breaks to corporations BECAUSE they outsource, or just tax breaks to companies that DO. That’s kind of a big difference, no?

And then with the "that’s not change, that’s more of the same" part. Seriously, who wrote that? I felt like he was reading me a children’s book.

Sub par effort from our potential VP in my opinion. Billy boy was great once again though.

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Jerms Says:

    i'm quite sure no businesses are receiving additional tax breaks for shipping jobs overseas...

    there was one thing Obama said that sounded like something out of a children's book too, but goddamit i can't remember now.

    Biden's wife is a MILF, no doubt, but definitely not breathless material.

  2. Erin Says:

    My fave was when he said we ARE our brothers and sisters keepers. That might be what you're thinking of. Cheeeesey.