Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celebrating the douchebags

I don't need drinking games to have a good time, but it doesn't hurt. That's why I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get a head start on a really good one last night while watching the U.S. Mens gymnastic team*.

* Should it still be called "Mens" when none of them look older than 12?

Every time one of them stared into the camera and said "yeah baby" or "#1 baby, #1" or "that's what I'm talkin' 'bout", you take a drink. Tell me you wouldn't have been drunk midway through their 1st routine.

Yeah that's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Baby. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. This is our house. This is our house. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

/Congrats on the bronze medal, but kill me.

Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Dude, gymnastics is -so- 2000. Water polo is where it's at.

    I bet Michael Phelps couldn't swim as fast with two guys trying to tear his head off in front of a goal.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    btw, on a completely unrelated note, you'll be amused (annoyed) to hear that the ESPN announcers are now referring to Aaron Rodgers as A-Rod.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Ugh.