Thursday, February 01, 2007

A building with 3 Mannings, one of whom is balding

- I just noticed that both of the head coaches of the two Super Bowl teams are black. I wonder if that’s ever happened before.

- Peyton Manning looks like the Super Jock field goal kicker. It’s possible that you have no idea what I mean by that, but if you do, you’ll find that very funny.

- The Colts are favored I guess because they are one of the highest scoring teams in the league. Then again so are the Bears, so that can’t really be the reason. Maybe they’re favored because they think Super Jock can win the game all by himself.

- I think it would be funny to be in Miami right now, just so I could see the looks on the faces of all the skinny tan locals as their city becomes over-run by the fat and pale football fans from Indianapolis and Chicago.

- Reporter: "Brian, you just won the SB. What are you gonna do now?"
- Urlacher: "I’m going to Disney Land!"
- Reporter: "What about you Tank?"
- Tank: "I’m going back to Gurnee, IL where I’ll be on continued house arrest!"

- I’m a Bears fan, but potential for that quote is the real reason I hope they win.

- Back on January 2nd, I put in a request for the day off on Monday, February 5th. I have a feeling there’s going to be countless people in the office on Monday morning wishing they had done the same thing.

- I just looked it up; Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are still black.

- I read that some Bears fans are buying tickets to Soldier Field to watch the game on their Jumbotron. Anybody that pays money to sit outside in 6 degree weather to watch an empty field has to be some kind of moron.

- This will be my final posting until next week. Until then, Go Bears!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    My computer monitor thanks you for the water I just spit all over it from that first comment.

  2. Greg Says:

    It was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember the reference in the title of this post. I just figured it out and now I'm pissed off. Well played.