Friday, January 16, 2009

It's cold out there. What is this Miami Beach? Not hardly.

One thought crossed my mind as I looked at the thermometer on my dashboard that was showing -18: it could be 50 degrees warmer and it would still be freezing. Pretty cool.

Once it gets down to -18, does it really matter if it gets any colder? Like would I be able to tell the difference between -18 and -35? Maybe. But either way I'm staying inside as much as possible. The only thing that should change is my gas bill. So I'm rooting for colder. I wanna break records.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Hef Says:

    I know what you mean. Like today was 75 and I was like, "how much warmer until I get uncomfortable in my long sleeve shirt?"

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hef, you will die a miserable death in the near future. Then you will be cremated and I will urinate in your ashes. I'll also be laughing as these events unfold. So....