Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More people I can do without

For version 1, click here

- That Guy who tells you how many beers he’s had. Okay Punchy, let’s take it down a notch.

- That Neighbor who bought a copy of Monster Ballads and then decided that the whole neighborhood was probably in the mood for some Mr. Big and Cinderella while he worked on his car in the driveway. Or was that Warrant? Oh no, it was Slaughter. My bad.

- In all honesty, I actually like that Mr. Big song. Hold on little girl…….sorry bout that, let’s get back to the list.

- That Guy who likes Mr. Big.

- That Guy who always wins at beanbags.

- That Guy who takes his shirt off at the football game when it’s in the teens.

- Anybody who says “Let’s take it down a notch”.

- That waiter who knows too much about the wine list. Just fill the glass Skeezik.

- That Guy who manages to tackle me even though we’re playing flag football.

- That Guy who shows up to flag football wearing his old High School football jersey (usually the same guy who ends up tackling me). This guy will also be sure to remind everyone that he used to be good back in the day and his high school almost won state. No, I’m not bitter.

- That Guy who smokes only when he drinks. He’ll be sure to tell you that he only smokes when he drinks. I think he should do it more often. And take up crack too.

- That Guy who golfs in the 70’s and then says “I did okay but it wasn’t my best”.

- Is this going to end soon?

- Okay last one. Still Joe Morgan.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I like that Mr Big song too. Come on baby. Come on over. Let me be the one to hold you

  2. Anonymous Says:

    oh and I think I am that guy 7 different times from your list.

  3. Megan Says:

    I could do without that guy that obsesses about Joe Morgan.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    "- That Guy who smokes only when he drinks. He’ll be sure to tell you that he only smokes when he drinks. I think he should do it more often. And take up crack too."

    Guilty. I'm so that guy.

    But if you're going to do that, you also have to list this one:

    -That Guy who says "Let me, (puff) let me tell you how to quit smoking."