Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rudy Giuliani, Tila Tequila, and other Randoms

- I couldn’t have been the only person who was relieved that Kanye West’s mom’s plastic surgeon was a black guy, could I have been?

- Hey, did you hear? Rudy Giuliani World Trade Center 9/11 Center Giuliani Trade 9/11 Rudy Center New York 9/11. Yeah I know, I was shocked too.

- I don’t think I should have to pay the $3.95 for ordering ‘License to Wed’ on pay-per-view. I think the producers should have to pay me for having to sit through it. Before you make fun of me, it was a Jill pick.

- Everyone on Tila Tequila should be shot. Or they should at least be hosed down for a few hours. Knowing that there are people in this world who actually exist and who act like that kind of makes me pray that Global Warming is real.

- Too harsh?

- Well if you haven’t seen that show, I certainly won’t be the one recommending it. But if you have 30 minutes or so of free time and you wanted to waste it by staring at your television in disbelief with your jaw dropped to the floor the whole time, then please do check it out. You may want to take a PDO from work the next day though. Yeah, you’ll feel dumber for the next day or two.

- Why is it so hard for my insurance company to bill me correctly after I make a change to my policy? Am I the first person to ever trade in my old car for a new one?

- NOTE: This is my Thursday posting, but it’s going up on Wednesday night. I doubt I’ll have any time to post anything new the rest of the week because I have meetings all day on Thursday, and then I’m leaving for Michigan on Friday. That’s right, I’m visiting the bro. He’s performing live on Friday night at a coffee house. Turns out our boy and resident webmaster is quite the talented singer. I’ll be the judge of that. And fear not, I’m bringing my camera. Until next time........

I never know what that means. Until next time. Until next time what? Nobody ever finishes that sentence. Well I'm going to. Until next time, be safe and always remember, whatever you do from here on out will be insignificant, but it is still extremely important that you do it.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I know much about Tila, but I saw her on Letterman or Leno a couple of weeks ago and she had THE most annoying fake laugh ever. I also know she was competing against Dane Cook to have the most myspace friends or something. Neither of these things make me the slightest bit interested in watching her show.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Am I the only one who hopes Tila Tequila winds up dead or homeless and begging for change in the next few years? What an arrogant, fake, annoying stuck-up c-nt (I know, I know, don't sugar coat it). I would love to open the paper in mid-2009 and read about her dead of an OD, or, in the same time period, to flip her a nickel as she begs me for change or a cigarette from the NYC subway stairs. Not half as attractive as she thinks she is, but 10 times as trashy. Narrowly defeats Paris Hilton for person least worthy to be alive, 2007.