Friday, November 30, 2007

Wii, toilet back-splash, and other Randoms

- I never know which way to go. Do I close the toilet seat lid when I flush it and risk getting back-splash on the bottom of the lid? Or do I keep it open during the flush and risk getting back-splash all over the bathroom?

- Today is the 8th anniversary of exactly 8 years ago. I thought I'd remind you.

- I just opened a snack-sized bag of Doritos and there were only 4 of them in there. What the hell?!?

- The Twins will be a better team next year now that they traded for this guy. He’s a good ballplayer, not to mention he can prepare shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried shrimp, deep fried shrimp, pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burga, shrimp sandwich. That…that's about it.

- C’mon, tell me that guy doesn’t look like Bubba.

- Who else finds it odd that the law requires us to have car insurance, but it doesn’t care whether or not we have health insurance? I guess my car is more important.

- I am convinced that the taste of a cough drop is directly related to its effectiveness. And not in a good way.

- First there was this, then there was this, but why stop there? Why can't there be Air-Drummer Hero or Turntable-Scratch Hero? (courtesy of Donald)

- I'd actually like to try virtual grocery shopping. Can't Wii develop that? Then they could partner with Peapod and I'd never have to leave my couch. Let's face it, I don't want to leave my couch anyway, right? Although I suppose I'd have to get up to answer the door.

- If you're looking for the absolute worst Christmas gift to buy someone, get them a shoe horn.

- I hate that guy who points out that your face is turning red right after you were embarrassed in front of a large group of people. Yeah thanks Governor. I'm sure nobody was noticing until you pointed that out.

- If you're celebrating the New Month tonight, please be careful. There will be a lot of crazies out there on the road. And until next time, please remember to never have children, only grandchildren.

Labels: , |

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    u should stick to what you do best. which is'nt this.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    That's actually pretty funny (or should I say tha'ts pretty funny). But who wrote it for you?

  3. Greg Says:

    Those are tough words from someone that managed to commit at least three spelling and grammar mistakes in only 11 words.

    I can see why you'd wish to remain anonymous.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I think it is worse when someone points out that my face is red AS I'm getting embarrassed in front of a large group of people.

    Toilet lid...definitely down.

  5. Erin Says:

    you didn't mention rock band, which my boyfriend and i just got. it is unbelievably awesome. now i can play the drums, bass, or guitar... or be a lead singer all in the comfort of my living room.