Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sean Anderson, Arby's, and other Randoms

- I am a little bit embarrassed to admit that I like the new Arby’s turkey club sandwich. I tried it, liked it, and have gone back to get it again. Yeah I know. Friggin' Arby’s.

- Speaking of Arby’s, what’s with the 16 different value menu items? When does it end? One of these days, I want to order the #37 with a Coke.

- I wonder what Sean Anderson is up to. I’m guessing he’s either in prison or a model family man.

- Taking candy from a baby is kind of a #ick move if you ask me. Why’d you give it to them in the first place if you planned on taking it back?

- Sean Anderson was a childhood friend who knew way too much about way too many things way too early in life. We all had one of those; Sean was mine. I wonder what he did with all those magazines.

- [generic funny Random that I cannot think of right now].

- You can tell a lot about a person if they like Heidi better than LC. You can tell even more about a person if they know who Heidi and LC are. I admit nothing. Spencer's a moron. I kind of miss The Miz. I need to divorce Jill.

- If I leave my house at exactly 7:00, I’ll make it to work with plenty of time to spare. But if I leave at 7:01, I’ll be 10 minutes late. What’s that about?

- Fifteen words I hope are never spoken by the General Manager of my favorite baseball team: "Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to introduce you to our new manager, Dusty Baker."

- Good luck Reds fans. And Adam Dunn.

- I have a couple Yankee Candle scent ideas that I think would be a big hit amongst the guys: how about pot roast? Have you ever walked into a house where pot roast was cooking? Mmmm. It’s the best. Well the second best. The best scent would be barbeque ribs. You show me a guy who can resist the sweet smell of barbeque ribs, and I’ll show you a guy who…..well something derogatory that challenges his manhood.

- Then again, this is coming from a guy who knows about Heidi and Lauren.

- Okay I'm ending this. Enjoy the final hour-long episode of "The Office" tonight.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Heidi is ridiculous. LC is annoying. Jen Bunney is a stupid name. There are no likeable characters, except for maybe Whitney. Scratch that, she's sweet, but dulllllll.

    I loathe that I get drawn into that stupid show, considering I hate almost everything about it.

  2. Erin Says:

    I'm really glad that I have no idea what you're talking about.