Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The OFFicial insect repellent of 1 Happy St.

I wanted to take some time to talk about a product that I really love: OFF!

As someone prone to mosquito bites and as someone with a healthy fear of bugs, I really can't say enough about Off. Off is just a great product. If you haven't tried Off for yourself, I highly recommend you get Off as soon as possible.

You can get Off almost anywhere. I have personally gotten Off at a number of different stores, such as Target or WalMart. You can even get Off on the internet!

Most people don't know of all the different ways you can get Off. For instance, did you know that you can get Off with Skintastic® lotion? Who knew that getting Off could be good for your skin? You can also get Off in towelettes so you don't accidentally get Off in your eyes. Moms love that getting Off on your clothes will not leave stains!

You can get Off to protect you from ticks, fleas and mosquitoes carrying West Nile Virus. Are you a Cub Scout leader? For the protection of your troop, you just can't beat Off. If you're somewhere where it's impossible to get Off, then you should wear long sleeves and long pants tucked into boots or socks whenever possible.

Off makes a great stocking stuffer, too! Who wouldn't love getting Off for Christmas? You may also want to surprise your sweetie this Sweetest Day by getting her Off!

Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    I must say, I was disappointed to learn that I cannot safely get OFF on animals.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    This guy that I sit by at work named Sam, I got him Off but he didn't appreciate it. He just responded to me in his funny Moroccan accent that getting him Off is an odd gift for a co-worker.

    Perhaps, but did he have to give me that dirty look?

  3. Molly Says:

    I once got my boss Off for his birthday. Then his wife found out and now she wants me to get her Off, too, along with everyone in her women's club. Do you know if you can get Off in large quantities at Sam's Club? Or maybe get Off by the caseload?