Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Maybe we should put him on the poly

I think all first dates should involve a polygraph test. Questions could be asked like "do your parents still pay your bills for you" or "do you have continued contact with an ex" or "have you ever had anything repossessed" or "can you read". Think about all the things this would accomplish that dinner and a movie wouldn’t. I bet I know what Jill’s first question to me would have been: "do you ever eat in bed?" I would have answered with "occasionally", and then she would have ended it right there.

Hmm, maybe my idea isn’t so good after all.

Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I know what my questions will be:

    Will you freak out if I squeeze the toothpaste in the middle of the tube?

    Do you like baseball?

    Will you force me to go shopping with you?

    Can I go out with my friends without you whining about it?

    I know, seemingly superficial things to worry about, but the correct answers are: no, yes, no, and yes.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    My answers to those questions would have been yes, yes, why would I ever do that, and please do.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    You'd be surprised how many guys want me to go shopping with them, and pick out their clothes.