Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Memoirs of a Gay-sha

If somebody had told you that Lance Bass would be writing a book about his exploits as a member of N'Sync, how much money would you have been willing to bet that the title of that book would be something lame and obvious like "Out of Sync"? A thousand dollars? Two thousand? A million? Personally, I would have went with a title like the one I used for this blog entry, but I'm also an idiot. But if you would have bet on Lance taking the safe route with the lame and uninspiring "Out of Sync", you would have won.

Unfortunately, there's no word yet on a scheduled release date for Britney Spears' book titled "Oops I did it again".

Or Michael Jackson's book titled "Black or White?" <----with a question mark

We'll all look forward to those though.

Book titles that didn't make the cut for this blog:
- "Mmm-Stop" by Hanson
- "Too Broke to Quit" by MC Hammer
- "My Aiken [Bleep]" by Clay Aiken

5 comments:

  1. Greg Says:

    Should we read anything into the fact that three of Brian's last 4 blog entries had to do with homosexuals?

  2. Greg Says:

    Actually four of the last five. I noticed that his SUX vs. GAY post is now missing.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I noticed it too, and SUX vs. GAY was my least favorite (or so I thought). So it got cut.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    You forgot the "Brian's an idiot" tag on this blog. :)

    Hey, you said it yourself!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    You're right, I'll fix it.