Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You shouldn't eat that. I mean yes you should. Or do whatever you want.

Now comes word that lowering your cholesterol levels too much can increase your cancer risk.

Phew, it's a good thing I haven't gone and done that.

You know what I say? Eat what you want; you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Tonight I plan on eating a fantastically big chocolate cake all by myself. And you know why? Because there's an outside chance that one of these days, maybe a couple years down the road from now, there will be a study released that says eating ridulous amounts of chocolate cake is good for you. And then I'll sit back and be thankful that on July 24th, 2007, I stuffed my face with it.

Hopefully the scientists are already crackin' on that "Dairy Queen Heath Bar Blizzards with Chocolate Ice Cream are good for your heart" study.

Labels: , , |

0 comments: