Thursday, July 26, 2007

Even her counselors are morons

See if you can find the mistake in the following quote about Lindsay Lohan:

"[This] behavior won't cut it anymore and neither will spa-style clinics," said Barry Gerald Sands, a Century City defense attorney who's also a certified drug and alcohol counselor. "Whatever [Lindsay has] done in the past, do a 360-degree turn and go the other way."

Then again, maybe that quote doesn't have a mistake at all, and Barry is rooting for more craziness. I can respect that.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Maybe she should try a 720 instead...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I never claimed to be good at math but...

    If she does a 360 turn, she'll be right back where she started from, and THEN goes the other way...she'll be headed in the right direction. Maybe the problem is in the puncuation, or he left out "then".

    Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. Let's go with that.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Nope, technically you're right...and you're not the first person to point this out to me.

    I would like to see video of Lindsay spinning around in a full circle, then turning around. That would be funny. And some would say behavior like that is a reason to quit drinking.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Odds are that someone has a video of that somewhere. I'll admit that I wouldn't turn it off if it showed up on youtube.