Monday, July 09, 2007

He said it was because she was frigid

Reading this story, I can only hope the following dialogue actually happened:

Dinner Party Host: "Can you do me a favor and put these leftovers in the freezer downstairs?"

Dinner Party Guest: "Sure. I'll take them down there right now."

Dinner Party Host's inner-monologue: "Hey Jackass, aren't you forgetting something about that freezer? Did you not just kill your wife and son and store their bodies in there?"

Dinner Party Host: "Oh crap, I forgot about killing my wife and son and storing their bodies in there."

Dinner Party Guest (in a shreiking scream from the basement): "HOLY CRAP, THERE'S TWO BODIES BEING STORED IN HERE!!!!"

Dinner Party Host's inner-monologue: "Hey Jackass. Perhaps you should have taken the leftovers down there yourself rather than sending your dinner party guest. Then maybe she wouldn't have just discovered your dead wife and son. Try to play this off like it's nothing."

Dinner Party Host: "Hey are you alright down there? Just put the leftovers in the door and come back up. I'm opening a fresh pinot."

2 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    Congratulations boys, your blog is rated R!!

    http://mingle2.com/blog-rating

    You really need to stop using the word "breast." I think that tipped you over from PG-13.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Crap, I was always worried about people looking in my medicine cabinet when I had a party. Now I have to worry about them looking in my freezer, too!?!