Friday, July 20, 2007

Checking in to say hello

Sorry about the lack of stuff this week. I have been busy with work and class and such (plus I got this wicked cool new laptop for work, but there were some challenges with the migration from the old laptop. Boring details of which I'll spare you, but let me just say that there were plenty of curse words involved). As for Greg, he has been busy doing [pause] well whatever it is that he does every day. I have no doubt that it has something to do with him being trapped near the inner-circle of fault (or something like that. Oh, and bonus to whomever knows the reference).

I will promise to have some thoughts to ponder next week. I'm sure the suspense is killing you.

To whet your pallet (is it whet or wet? it seems like it should be wet, but I don't think it is), I'll leave you with one random: I think it's odd that you never see a black guy with a unibrow.

Have a happy weekend Everyone.

Labels: |

3 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    That's not the first time you've referenced that movie. Do you watch it daily?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Then again, by knowing that I referenced it twice, that means you knew the reference both times as well. Ah hah! Busted!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    The inner circle of fault? I don't understand...