Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Jermaine Stewart, iPhone, and other Randoms

- My mom always taught me that honesty is the best policy. It wasn’t until recently though that I realized she was lying. (courtesy of Frank, posted with permission)

- When the Unabomber was a kid, do you think his parents taught him not to talk to strangers? (courtesy of Donald, posted without permission)

- I just got an email from Francesco Berrara letting me know that there are hot girls from my area that want to meet me. He also claims to have a fool-proof method to increase the size of my bobalones. So well, if nothing else, I got that goin' for me.

- Does anybody know when that new cell phone from Apple is coming out? They say it's gonna be a pretty big deal.

- I want to use black plastic garbage bags as luggage, then check into a fancy hotel just to see the look on the face of the bellhop. I’m pretty sure the reaction I’m picturing in my head is better than the one I’d actually get though.

- Every spring, I slip a $20 bill into my winter coat pocket just for the pleasant surprise come fall. But every year it gets wasted as soon as I order Chinese delivery and realize my wallet is empty.

- I just heard a remix of Jermaine Stewart’s song that includes the lyrics 'We don’t have to take our clothes off, to have a good time, oh no'. If it was not made as a joke, everyone involved in its production should be put in prison. If it was a joke, nicely done.

- Before you start your holiday, make sure to click here. It’s a compilation of clips from the Fox weatherman in Charlotte, NC. I think my friend Justin said it best: "this man single-handedly sets white people back 10 years."

- Have a good day off (if you’re so lucky) and try to enjoy yourself. Personally, I’ll be spending my 4th of July Eve the same way that I spend my Christmas Eves: passed out drunk beneath a Christmas tree. Happy 4th Everyone!

Labels: , |

0 comments: