Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Police Academy, The Royal Family, and other Randoms

- I haven’t used a Band-Aid in years, but I can’t bring myself to throw away the 200 or so of them that I have monopolizing my medicine cabinet.

- I used to think that Reggie Jackson and Jesse Jackson were brothers. If you think about it, they kind of look similar.

- About 3 years ago, I remember being excited when my job gave me a stack of personalized business cards. But as of today, I think I’ve handed out maybe 4 or 5 of them total.

- That random about the Band-Aids was completely pointless.

- So was the random about the business cards. Maybe I should have waited until I thought of something better before I posted this crap.

- Where is Greg? He usually bails me out when this happens.

- When Prince Philip married Queen Elizabeth II, why didn’t he become King? The British Royal hierarchy confuses me. Each of them has like 300 titles. I wonder if Philip even knows what he is.

- It’s always disappointing whenever I open my personal email account and see "you have 0 unread messages" staring back at me. I suppose it beats having to open unfunny forwards though.

- I’m glad the White Sox didn’t trade for Yankees pitcher Scott Proctor. I can’t see or hear his name without screaming "PROCTOR…..where is PROCTOR?!?!?!" in my head. And don’t worry if you don’t know why. I wish I didn’t either. But if you do know why, perhaps you’ll appreciate this as well. Yumma yumma yumma yumma YAAAA-ma.

- I apologize for these. Let’s call these my version of Deleted Randoms. They’ll be on the DVD, but only in the Extras section. Until next time………

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Out of the 5 or so business cards I've given out, 3 have been to my mom.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    YES, I love it. So I'm not alone. I'd probably give one to my mom and she'd say no thanks, I already have your phone numbers.