Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I know he murders his wives and all, but damn he's cute in a "big head and fat belly" kind of way

Via here: Drew Peterson is engaged to a 23-year-old woman, CBS-Ch.2 is reporting this morning. His publicist has confirmed the engagement happened a few days ago, the station said. Her name has not been disclosed. Peterson is a suspect in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, and implicated in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy, to whom he is still married.

Women are insane. Yes, I'm impugning all of them. If this can happen again, every woman is responsible.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Hef Says:

    But he said he would change for me.

    /woman'd

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I had a couple concerns going in like why he continues to sport that bushy mustache and why he keeps heavy-duty black garbage bags and a shovel in his bedroom closet. He said it's because he's always had it and his garage is full.

    As you can see, my concerns have been put at ease. So now I can't wait.