Monday, December 22, 2008

You did all that for a pinky toe? And Merry Chri...er Holidays

I probably won't be posting much here if at all for the rest of the week. I'm on vacation and won't be near a computer all that much. Plus when I'm not at work, things just don't happen to me that are worth posting. So lack of material will be another reason. One thing did happen to me over the weekend though. I broke my pinky toe. I was running full speed through my house for no good reason whatsoever and slammed my bare foot into a dresser. It was awesome. My pinky toe got the brunt of the impact. Actually it got all of the impact. I went down like a guy who had just stubbed his pinky toe on a dresser. I didn't even catch myself as I went down so I ended up skinning my knee on the carpet. I haven't had a skinned knee since I was 12. Yeah, so Merry Christmas. We're starting this shit off right. I included a picture over there on the right for your enjoyment. Ain't it great? Poor little guy.

Anyway, since I have nothing left to add, my tradition: Merry "neither this statement, nor any other statement by Brian should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a legal opinion. His well-wishes are privided on an "as is" basis, and Brian disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties for a particular purpose. In no event shall Brian be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to these well-wishes, and if you're not Christian, he apologizes" Christmas.

And Happy Birthday to Donald, Lisa, and Maegan.

6 comments:

  1. Hef Says:

    I'm not a christian and I find your statement offensive. Using the word "Merry" implies you're trying to force your religious beliefs on me and I have had it up to here [lifts hand above head] with your evangelizing. You'll be hearing from my lawyer within the hour.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Wait you're Jewish, right? Aren't you a lawyer yourself?

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Commiserations to your toe. How much strong drink had been taken?

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Before or after? None before, much after. Believe it or not, this was a sober injury.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    That's big nasty.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!