Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Strike this guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy out

I think I may have mentioned before that my favorite dubbing of a curse word in a movie that was playing on TBS or TNT continues to be when Roger Dorn approaches Rick Vaughn on the mound during the last game in Major League. In the unedited version, Roger says "let's cut through the crap Vaughn. I only got one thing to say to you. Strike this motherfucker out." Then Rick smiles, Roger goes back to his position, and Rick strikes the guy out on 3 straight heaters. But in the edited version for TBS, they dubbed in a word that doesn't fit the amount of time it takes to say "motherfucker", and they got this Barry White-like voice to do the dub. It's just awkward and weird, but it always made me laugh.

Well I found it and taped it. So enjoy.

Labels: , |

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yippie Kai Yay, Mr. Falcon!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Awesome. Three more:

    "Die Mother Bucket!!!" - can't remember the movie, but it had the pony tail guy in it. Steven Seagal.

    "Oh blow it out your kazoo." - The Great Outdoors

    "Pardon me, Homes. Can you tell me how to get back to the Interstate?" "Who do I look like, Christopher Columbo?" - Vacation when he's driving through the rough part of St. Louis

  3. Hef Says:

    You totally stole this from my head. This is my favorite dubbing. You are a thief and a liar. But mostly a thief.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I only lied about being a thief

  5. Anonymous Says:

    "This is what happens, when you feed a stranger scrambled eggs!!!!"

    or

    "This is what happens, when you meet a stranger in the Alps!!!"

    I've heard both, and they're equally hilarious.

  6. Jerms Says:

    that is hands down the funniest guy thing i have ever heard. i am sitting at work trying really hard not to laugh though and it isn't working...