Monday, December 08, 2008

Funky, funky Christmas

Every year around this time, people will say things like "It just doesn't feel like Christmas yet to me" or "I'm just not in the spirit yet". I'm not sure what that means though. They complain that they used to be in the spirit all month, but I'm not buying it. If it's a yearly complaint, maybe they're just remembering it wrong on how it used to be.

Either way, I'm here to help. If this video doesn't get you in the spirit, nothing will (short of Cousin Eddie kidnapping your boss).

No need to thank me. Hearing you hum it later is thanks enough.

3 comments:

  1. Greg Says:

    Did you notice that one of the new kids is missing? Was he off getting his stomach pumped or some shit?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    He was upset because it was his turn to wear an unzipped jacket with no shirt on underneath, but they took it from him.

    Some things are deal breakers. I don't blame him one bit.

  3. Jerms Says:

    i'm not sure if your high school had a variety show, but this is the kind of shit we used to have at ours.

    lol "we are the new kids on the block... minus one." at least they acknowledge it. though arsenio is a much better addition anyways.