Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Not so instant messenger

So you're having an IM conversation with someone, but you decide it's getting late and you're logging off. After you say your goodbye, do you wait for them to say goodbye back before you log off? I do; I guess I need the closure. But sometimes it gets a little annoying like if it takes a good minute or two before they respond. C'mon, c'mon, respond damnit. Just a quick "c ya" or something. That's all I need. I can't leave here 'til I get it. It's getting late and I wanna go to bed. Plus my feet are cold. F*cking respond already.....

Weak sauce.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Very annoying. Not as much as adding the word "sauce" to adjectives like:
    awesome
    weak
    or any other word that doesn't need it, sauce.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Or using a fake name like Cashaunna