Thursday, October 02, 2008

Michigan.org, crazy baseball predictions, and other Randoms

I think Bossypants would be an unfortunate last name. Especially for an unmarried female.

When predicting the World Series, anyone can pick teams that are still in it. But it takes real balls to pick teams that aren’t. That’s why I’m going out on a limb and saying this year’s World Series is gonna be Indians/Astros. Book it.

That Michigan commercial with Tim Allen makes me want to hop in a car and go there. I want to fish, hike, and see something I’ll remember for the rest of my life. I want to see….pure Michigan.

Mommy, why isn’t The Office on tonight? Well Honey, because tonight we get to watch a debate between that guy we haven’t seen in a couple weeks who admits that he may not be the right person for the job and that woman who looks like Tina Fey who answers interview questions the same way I answered essay questions back in High School when I didn’t know the answer.

Too bad the White Sox play during the day.

Go White Sox!!!

Labels: , |

4 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    I think that bossypants random was the most random random you've ever posted.

    Also, I want to see...that commercial.

  2. Jerms Says:

    i can't believe i never realized that about the phone insurance plan... that's so retarded.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    In a good random random kind of way? Or a ridiculous and stupid random random kind of way? I was going for ridiculous and stupid, but good will do.

  4. Megan Says:

    I'd say neither*... I just meant that with most of your randoms, I can somewhat relate, or I can see what made you think of that. With bossypants, I can't imagine what made you have that thought. So basically, it is the most random thing you've posted.


    *After finishing my thought, maybe ridiculous really is the best way to describe it. :)