Friday, October 10, 2008

Help with a Google search

I'm looking for an old SNL sketch with Tom Hanks where he's part of a family where everyone tests out a squeaky chair and they all taste some sour milk and sniff foul cat litter and test a broken basement stair. I'm not sure the name of the sketch or what year it's from, but if you can find it, let me know. Google doesn't seem to know. I have a feeling it might be one of those things where I'm remembering it being better than it actually was, but I don't care.

Thanks.

Oh, and can I have your autograph? Please please please please please?

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Can't find a video online, but here's the episode...

    The Gross-Out Family: A family sits down to dinner but when the father (Hanks) drinks some rancid milk, the rest of the family (Hooks, Sweeney, Myers) tastes it anyway just to be sure. This continues several more times with leftover fish, feeling Kevin's (Farley) sweat, sitting on a nail, smelling foul kitty litter and throwing themselves down the stairs.

    http://tviv.org/Saturday_Night_Live/Tom_Hanks/Edie_Brickell_and_New_Bohemians

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Excellent, thanks Molly. That's what I was looking for. Now that I know the name of it, I'm sure the video will be easier to find.