Friday, October 24, 2008

....but I feel fine

The market is so bad right now that they've stopped free trade. A woman was brutally attacked at an ATM by a knife-wielding man because her car has a John McCain bumper sticker (this was so crazy it almost sounds fake). It's dark for the first hour or so that we're awake and it's only light for an hour or so after we get home. The frigging Tampa Bay Rays are representing the American League in the World Series.

I'm tired of doom and gloom. This is supposed to be a happy street. Do you have anything good you'd like to discuss? I'm open for anything.

2 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    It's Friday. That's the only good thing I can think of offhand.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    That works. And I'll be on my way to Michigan.org in an hour or so. I'm looking forward to driving past all the wonderful lakes, rivers, and streams.