Monday, October 20, 2008

Great moments in astute observations

Headline seen: Analysis: Credit crisis isn't over yet

I can't help but click on a link that says that. I don't know about you, but I thought for sure that the crisis was over. I mean it's been a tough 2 weeks, hasn't it? If this thing lasts another week or 2, we're all gonna be screwed.

So I clicked on the link, and this is what I saw: Is credit crisis over? Not so fast. An astute observer says the financial system isn't anywhere close to a recovery...

For serious? Who is this astute observer who would make such a claim?

Hmm, could it be the guy who is upside down by hundreds of thousands of dollars and is having trouble making his mortgage payment? No, probably not him. He's an idiot. So could it be the guy who is upside down by hundreds of thousands of dollars and simply stopped making his mortgage payment? Hell no. He's a bigger idiot than the first guy.

I know it. It's that guy in America who has access to a computer or newspaper or television or radio. Yeah it's probably him.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    That astute observer probably remained nameless because he didn't want to admit he can't use correct grammar.

    Using a plural noun and a singular verb? Shame, shame, shame...

    :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    The spelling mistake was my fault. I fixed.