Friday, September 21, 2007

Youtube, extended pee times, and other Randoms

- I get an uneasy feeling every time I walk into a building that has an indoor pool because the smell reminds me of when I was a kid and had to go to swimming lessons and swimming lessons sucked.

- Few things are as embarrassing as walking up to an empty urinal next to a guy who was already going, but then you still finish up before he does. You’re almost better off to continue standing there doing nothing until he wraps it up.

- There’s something pathetic about refreshing your computer screen every 20 minutes from noon to 6pm on Sunday to keep track of your fantasy football points. And yet we still do it. “Yes, Randy Moss got another 10 yards, I’ll be right back, I gotta refresh.”

- What is it about the newspaper that’s on the top of the stack that makes people avoid it?

- I’m actually glad that youtube hasn’t included old SNL clips yet. I like being able to do other things during the day.

- No way this really happened. Maybe this proves that they actually are MFEO. Wait, wrong movie. Same actors though.

- How many of you think this was just a clever ploy to give O.J. Simpson some material for his next book titled “If I Stole That Memorabilia”?

- Jill and I will soon be celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I will be on vacation for a week or so, which means Greg will be in charge of keeping things new around here. Until we meet again, have a happy 1st day of fall.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Greg Says:

    That story about the couple that was cheating on eachother with eachother didn't specify if either of them liked Pina Coladas.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I don't get the urinal thing. Why is that so embarrassing?