Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The bloglets of a new generation

It's been a while since I've posted some bloglets. Let's see if I still remember how to do this...

Knowing that boys (and grown men for that matter) are so amused by poop references, why would they decide to put the word "Duty" in the Cub Scout Promise?

I don't care who knows it. After getting 3 fillings yesterday, I'm a raving anti-dentite! I'm still in pain. And she didn't even have newer magazines.

I've come to the conclusion that I choose fast food restaurants based on whether or not they serve Pepsi products. As far as I'm concerned, all fast food is going to make me feel like I ate road kill so I might as well have my favorite beverage to wash it all down.

Are there bipolar bears? "GRrr!!! I'm going to eat your face off! Oh look, a picnic basket!"

Ok, I'll admit it. That joke was a borderline.

Boxer briefs are like the bi-sexuals of the underwear world (would that be the underworld?). They can't decide what they want to be and frankly you wish they'd just pick one and go with it.

There's no excuse for violence against women... unless they are tickling you.

1 comments:

  1. Molly Says:

    Did you actually mean a bi polarbear, as in one that would be seen wearing boxer briefs?