Friday, August 03, 2007

PowerPoint, Heath Ledger, and other Randoms

- I like the taste of chewable vitamins.

- Jill works at a hospital and I’ve heard the stories, yet I continue to mow my grass while wearing sandals.

- I don’t like to drink beer with my dinner. But I love a good beer right before dinner.

- Is it okay for a guy to wear his sunglasses atop his head while he’s indoors, or is that too feminine?

- I prefer fall to summer, but only because summer goes by too fast and that’s depressing.

- Speaking of fall, I have never used the word "autumn" in regular conversation.

- In the movie "10 Things I Hate About You", what were the 10 things?

- The Dairy Queen girl asked me my name last night. She said it’s because she "wanted to know the names of her regulars". I’m not sure which curse word to use, but I’m leaning towards the one that rhymes with "fun of a stitch".

- I’m a huge White Sox fan, but I’ve watched or listened to at least a portion of every Cubs game this year. Call shenanigans if you’d like, but it’s true.

- I’ve followed politics for years, and yet I’ve only voted for the President once in my life.

- Whenever I have to create a new PowerPoint, I never start it from scratch. I always use one that I used previously and just change the words and colors around.

- An underrated downer to the Internet era – gone are the days when people reach the 3 and 4 thousands in their check number. I’m at 1260 and pretty much holding still now.

That is all from me for this week, have a safe weekend.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes, it's too feminine.