Friday, August 03, 2007

IQ test

If you have 30-40 minutes to spare, click here. By question 25, you'll be cursing me for turning you onto this. And your eyes may hurt. And there's no way you'll be satisfied with your score. And you'll be disappointed to learn that you're not special. In fact, you're probably only slightly above average. But other than that, it's a terrific exercise.

Being the good sport that I am, I will share my score with you. It was 112. I always thought it would have been higher than that. My day is a little bit ruined.

Good luck to all of you who try. Actually, I hope you fail miserably.

Labels: , |

4 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    I think it was just the test, don't let it ruin your day. :)

    My score (129) was lower than it has been in other tests. Those last few were hard!!

  2. Megan Says:

    Just so you know, if you select "h" for all of your answers, you can get an 80! Isn't that like Forrest Gump level?

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Yes, Forrest was a 75. Although I was just informed that an IQ "score" isn't really important. Instead, where your score for a particular test rates among other people who have taken that same test is what Mensa looks at. So that's good news I guess. Wait, no it's not. I'm still a 112. Damnit

  4. Megan Says:

    That is true, IQ tests aren't really that important.

    That said, I really think this particular test was shite anyway. I've scored consistently in years past, this one was an aberration.

    It was found on the internets after all. :)