Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'll take "Just Quit Talking" for $300 please Alex

By now we're all aware of Michael Vick's situation. He "allegedly" planned dogfighting matches at his house where dogs were killed, electrocuted, tortured, etc. etc. etc. The details of what "allegedly" occured are horribly graphic and unbelievably insane.

Based on the following quotes, NBA star Stephon Marbury doesn't think so.

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

He's got me convinced.

And by convinced, I mean outraged. And by outraged, I mean I really don't care.

What day is it again?

0 comments: