Friday, August 10, 2007

HGTV, Orange Pants, and other Randoms

- I once threw a baseball directly at the broad side of a barn. Now nobody can ever say I can’t do that.

- My favorite pair of jeans has really small front pockets, and that just pisses me off.

- I have never done anything at the drop of a hat, at least not that I can remember. Correction: I once bent over and picked up my hat, but I think that goes without saying.

- You ever have one of those moments where somebody is telling you something that they think is common knowledge, but it’s not common knowledge to you, but you have to play it off like it is because you don’t want this person to think you’re an idiot? But then you can’t help but think that maybe this person is making all this shit up in hopes that you’ll agree with them about something they’re making up on the spot and they want you to seem foolish? I hate those moments. Somehow these conversations always seem to involve politics or finances and I think I know why. It’s because nobody wants other people to know just how ignorant they are when it comes to politics or finances.

- I’d be willing to bet that a woman would wear orange pants if she thought they made her butt look good. Have I made this observation before?

- Why are the young couples on "House Hunters" always borderline retarded? Does everybody act like that when they’re looking at houses?

Sorry for the length of this one; I gotta run. Have a fun weekend.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    If you have had the orange pants observation before, is it really something you'd think twice about? Do you think it everytime you see a woman in orange pants, orange pants in general, or just when you see the color orange?