Monday, November 20, 2006

OJ Simpson - innovator

Think of all the books that could be written using O.J.'s method of confessing:

- "If she was telling the truth", by the Duke Lacrosse team

- "If I had stolen all of that pension money", by Jeffrey Skilling, foreword by Bernie Ebbers

- "If I had groped her", by Arnold Schwarzenegger

- "If I gave driver's licenses to criminals", by George Ryan

- "If we knew the strap would break", by Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake

- "If I planned the clubbing", by Tanya Harding

- "If that freezer was mine", by Bill Jefferson

- "If we used steroids", by Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Jason Giambi, Bret Boone, Rafael Palmeiro, Gary Sheffield, Brady Anderson, Luis Gonzalez, and Roger Clemens

- "If I was gay", by Clay Aiken

Here's to hoping that O.J. inadvertantly started a new celebrity trend.

Labels: |

0 comments: