Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Shut up, Cartman

I think my grocery store may have a contract with a workers union that only hires the handicapped. Every time I try to put my cart into the cart-return, some slobbering kid with “Hello, my name is Philip” written on his nametag will try to talk to me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for equal opportunity employment. But sometimes I just want to put my cart away, get in my car, and leave.

Oh, and while we're at it, is there a way to ban the Boy Scouts from selling popcorn outside the door? It would be one thing if they would have continued using the $1 bars of World's Finest Chocolate. But now they're hitting us up for the $10 box of popcorn (that we'll never eat). Oh, and I'll be damned if I ever look through their catalog-o-crap at Christmas again.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    What the heck did that blog have to do with South Park? :)

  2. Greg Says:

    I had that same thought but I couldn't find a good picture of Phillip... I instead went with Canteen Boy, the semi-"challenged" boy scout.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    You could have covered both bases with this picture...
    http://www.derekburt.com/blog/images/cartman_retard.jpg