Monday, July 03, 2006

Bloglets

What's the difference between flatware and silverware? And why would they call it FLATware? Spoons and forks are not flat. They wouldn't really work if they were.

Apparently, it now costs 1.2 cents to manufacture a penny. Shouldn't this be about the time that the universe colapses on itself?

Why do only Christmas and New Years get eve's? Screw that. Today is 4th of July Eve.

I got sucked into the final episode of Super Group last night. The most revealing scene was when Gilmore Girls regular, er... i mean Skid Row frontmant, Sebastian Bach, meets his fan (seriously, how many others could there be?) outside the concert venue. He appeared to be ashamed for her. Even he couldn't understand why she was so infatuated with him. Join the club, Sebastian.

What's more sad, that I'm 29 and I have a Myspace profile, or that one of my friends is my mom?

Is the World Cup over yet? Seriously, is it?

Which makes me think, if I'm David Beckham, why do I marry the ugly Spice Girl? Or maybe an even better question is, why do I settle for ONLY ONE of them?!

I got my son a Slip 'n Slide for his birthday. I couldn't help but think back to our old Slip 'n Slide when we were kids. Some kid from down the street ripped it when he went down it wearing jeans. JEANS! Damn you, Roy!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think it's wonderful that your mom is your friend on you "myspace" and you really need to move on about the slip 'n slide.

    Love - MOM