Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Brian = the next Jay Mariotti?

I'm gonna try and figure out how to get myself a press pass so I can hold a mic in front of Ozzie Guillen and tell him lies.

Me: “Hey Ozzie, Kerry Wood mentioned yesterday that your kids shouldn't be allowed in the Sox dugout during games. How do you respond?”

Ozzie: “How I respond? [Bleep] him…….who is.........wait........[bleep] him. Who is that guy? Tell him I'll [bleepin] kill him. He no even peech in 3 years. [Bleep] him.”

Then I’ll mention how Magglio thinks the Tigers are the best team in the AL Central.

1 comments:

  1. Greg Says:

    If you are going to be Jay Mariotti, you couldn't actually ask Ozzie directly. You'd have someone else do the interview (while you were off getting more makeup applied for your next appearance on ESPN) and then refer to his remarks as if you were the actual interviewer.