Friday, November 21, 2008

Who's hungry?

Producer: Do you think we should...oh I don't know...maybe move down a few feet?
Sarah: Nonsense. This is fine.
Producer: Really? 'Cause I gotta say, this feels like a bad idea. I don't really see the value of shooting it from here. Also...and again this is just me throwing this out there...but uh, well there could be kids watching this.
Sarah: Well it could be educational.
Producer: Yeah but it could also get pretty graphic. Honestly, I'd feel more comfortable if we just moved down a bit.
Sarah: Just shoot the son-bitch.
Producer: Fair enough. In 5, 4, 3, 2......

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Faux Burberry or part of the $150,000 Republican clothing fund?

  2. Jerms Says:

    "Certainly we'll probably invite criticism for even doing this too..."

    well maybe if you didn't stand in front of the crazy guy with the turkey the whole time...

    and what the hell is that guy doing, anyways???