Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The executives at AIG should be harmed physically

If you're at all like me (and I know you are), you spend a lot of your free time coming up with a person or persons to be pissed at. No? That's not you? Yeah it's not me either. But sometimes it could be cleansing to have some hatred. So I'm going to do you a favor and give you a group of people you can devote a full day's worth of hatred towards.

The executives at AIG.

I defy you read that story and not wish personal harm on each of their executives. I defy you read that story and not at least contemplate [generic activity that's probably illegal that I'm not typing on line]. Go ahead. Try to. It's not happening.

Labels: , , |

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    In related news, Nick Ashooh gets fired.

  2. Jerms Says:

    i could be wrong, but I believe saying "I defy you" to do something doesn't really make sense...

  3. Anonymous Says:

    You're right. There's an extra word in there. Fixed.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    No, I really think the first way was correct.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    We need a tie-breaker.

  6. Megan Says:

    It sounds awkward either way, but I believe the original sentence was correct.