Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been "wantink" to do this for some time now

Jill and I watched The Hills again last night. I told her that it would be the last time I'd watch it. I can't take it anymore. The show is so stupid, the people on it are so unlikeable, and every time I watch it I end up getting mad. And it's not anger that's directed at anything or anyone in particular. It's just general madness. Something about the show irritates me to no end. I've composed a list of possible reasons why I get so irritated. My guess is it's one or all of the following:

- Justin Bobby's goofy hats and the way he sticks his jaw out when he runs out of things to say.

- Audrina's big teeth.

- Whenever a character says "are you serious? oh my god". First of all, it wasn't a big deal. And I have no second of all; it wasn't a big deal. Yes he cheated on her, but it wasn't the first time he did it and it won't be the last. She's a complete fucking moron and he's an asshole so it was bound to happen.

- Brody's birthday parties.

- Everything about Spencer. He's rude, he's dumb, he has no friends, his facial hair is the same color as his skin, and he has a girlfriend who won't leave him. If you were to look up "douche" in the dictionary, it would probably say something about feminine hygiene. Er, you know what I mean; that stupid dictionary picture cliche'.

- Lauren and Stephanie's computer class. Or is it a fashion class? Who the hell knows? What I do know is that nothing ever gets accomplished there.

- Lo. Why hasn't another woman punched her in the face yet? Right square in the nose.

- The way Whitney pronounces the "g" at the end of any word that ends in "-ing" to where it sounds like a "k" sound. Are the guys comink? I have to go out to my car and get somethink. Ugh. It sounds like there's a gallon of phlegm in her throat. Clear that shit.

I'm sure there are more "thinks" that bother me, but those are the reasons that I can think of off the top of my head. So goodbye Hills. It's been a pleasure. And by "pleasure", I mean "series of half-hour increments where I wanted to kill myself after it was over". Enjoy the rest of your run.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    How did you not comment on Heidi?

    Heidi is the epitome of stupid bitch! Too harsh..no, i don't think so.

    She is with Spencer whose name alone sounds like a school supply.

    She picked him over the only girls that didn't think she was a stupid bitch.

    She loses her job because her lame-ass boyfriend/fiance sucks at life and once again, proves to be a social disaster.

    She kicks her sister out of the apartment (that mind you took a year for her to re-paint after the douche bag painted graffiti on the walls) because she needs to remain loyal to Spencer, over her own sister, when Spencer, who just weeks previously fought with his own sister for not remaining loyal to him.

    So for the simple fact that stupid bitch Heidi is remaining with flesh-colored-beard, is reason enough that she deserved my rant.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    One definition of insanity is:
    "Doing something repeatedly, but expecting different results each time."

    Just sayin', you know.