Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Someone will laugh, I promise

You have my permission to use this joke tomorrow. I promise somebody will laugh, but you really have to sell it. Afterwards, give a sneaky smile that says "yeah it was lame but you have to appreciate the effort". That's the key. Okay, here goes. After the dishes are done and the leftovers are being put away, pick up a piece of cold turkey and say, "Man I'm addicted to this stuff. One day I hope to be able to quit, but I doubt I'll be able to do it on the first try."

Then look around and smile. It'll work I promise.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: , , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wasn't it a year ago when you got in a fight at a bar?

    Yea Thanksgiving!

  2. Jerms Says:

    am i stupid for not getting it?

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Jerms, yes