Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A tip of the hat to you Sir

I haven't done a research paper in a while, but if I was forced to do one, my works cited page would just be a series of hat tips. I can't think of any research topic where I wouldn't be able to find everything I needed using a handful of blogs or search engines, so my works cited would look like this:

1. h/t daily kos
2. h/t gawker
3. h/t gizmodo
4. h/t google (I'd keep it general)
5. h/t huffington post (just for fun)
6. h/t seth godin
7. h/t wikipedia

Oh c'mon that's funny.

4 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    I just wrote a 20 page research paper and quoted wikianswers as part of my research. Not joking.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Strong sauce

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Would it be possible for you to change your name? This is confusing. I only request that you make it something other than Brian, Brain, or Bondo.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    How about Bosco!!!