Friday, December 21, 2007

Top 10 things to say to a guy who shows up to work wearing a ridiculous shirt

Special thanks to co-workers Dan M., Eric M., Clint C., and Kevin F. (not Federline) for their inspiration.

10. Oh man that sucks. Was your house without power this morning?

9. Do you plan on being buried in that thing? Because I have a shovel in my car if you wanted to start now.

8. Hey I like your shirt. Did it come with matching bed sheets?

7. You know you really shouldn’t steal from the Salvation Army like that.

6a. 1985 called. He wants his shirt back.

6b. 1985 called. He said you can keep that thing.

[quick aside: George popularized this joke format when he said "the jerkstore called, they're running out of you" and George Clooney raised the bar when he said to Brad Pitt, "Ted Nugent called, he wants his shirt back." I think it's safe to say that this joke format is comedy gold and should continue being used in any circumstance possible. Okay, back to this completely pointless Top 10 list]

5. Nice shirt. I can appreciate a sense of humor.

4. That thing isn’t even worth the amount of gasoline it would take to burn it.

3. Wow I really like that shirt. Except for the pattern. And the color. And the brand. And the person wearing it.

2. My goodness that shirt really sucks. <---- sometimes blunt obviousness works best.

1. Hey I got that same shirt. Of course mine was a gag gift.

0 comments: