Friday, December 28, 2007

Million Dollar Ideas

Below you will find some ideas I've had that are guaranteed money in the bank. However, I don't have the means nor motivation to bring them to fruition. They're all too good not to happen so I'm passing the ideas on to you, our readers, so that maybe one of you may run with it. Godspeed.

  • Jerky-lined Ski Coats - I don't know if I'd have the insulation actually made of jerky but you have to admit that if you got stranded at the top of a mountain, it would sure be nice to have something to eat.

  • Joey Greco and Roman Polanski in a wrestling match

  • The jPhone - If you had your choice between an iPhone and a jPhone, wouldn't you take the higher letter? I would.

  • Ceiling Fan Cozies

  • Glow in the Dark Cats

  • Snowmobile Racing with the Mentally Challenged - I just think that would be fun to watch.

  • Home Bungee-Jumping Kits

  • Seedless Pumpkins

  • Seedless Sunflowers

  • The Motorcycle-less Sidecar - Now you can have all the fun and excitement of riding in a sidecar without having to hang out with the douche with the motorcycle.

  • Grown-up Sized Sit-n-Spin

  • Celebrity Beer Pong
Let's make these happen, people!

Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I don't think the jPhone is going to work. Remember Hitchiker's "7-Minute Abs" idea? Someone is bound to come up with the kPhone, and then how uncool would your phone be?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love that you remember that. That was my favorite scene from that movie. 7 chipmunks twirling on a branch, eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea? Love it.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    "It's like you're dreaming about gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly brie time baby."